APPLY HERE OR SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER DIRECTLY TO
SEO Internship: How to Optimize a Website to Sell Artwork
We want a passion for developing the department with aspirations of growing with the company. Do you have what it takes?
We are expanding our SEO and content marketing team. If you are looking for an opportunity to learn from the best and be a part of a fast growing team this fall, please review the qualifications below. We also want the ideal candidate to have a work ethic second to none, and who loves to be online figuring out how to make things happen.
- Make edits and changes to pages in Shopify to all site needs
- Launch SEO campaigns in unison with product launches
- Maintenance of Google My Business listings
- Learn and use Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and other industry leading SEO tools
SEO INTERN QUALIFICATIONS:
- Google Analytics Certified (preferred)
- Keep an organized, updated filing system on all current assignments
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Drive
- Strong attention to detail. very task - oriented
- Self - starter/ Strong multi-tasker
- Excellent critical thinking/ problem-solving skills
- This position will be part-time (15-20-hours a week) for 3 months (12 weeks)
- Interns may be provided college credit.
- *Currently we are onlylooking for students or recent graduates for this position.*
- Must be Washington State Work Study Eligible for the 2019-2020 Academic Year